For a limited time, Ash’s Pikachu is in Pokémon Sword and Shield
Over the years, Ash has worn many hats in the animated Pokémon the Series, and now Pikachu can too in Pokémon Sword and Shield. The Pokémon Company is giving away eight versions of Ash’s partner, each one wearing a different hat that Ash has worn in the animated series. These special Pokémon are here to celebrate the release of both The Isle of Armor and The Crown Tundra DLC releases.
For a limited time, players can redeem eight codes to get a Pikachu with a different hat, each one with Ash as the original trainer! None of the redeemed Pokémon can evolve, which makes sense since it’s supposed to be like Ash’s from the show. These Pikachus also cannot be given Max Soup, so no Giganatamaxing for them. Several of these hat variants have not been available in-game before this release make sure to download them before they’re gone.
- Pikachu (Original Cap) – P1KACHUGET
- Pikachu (Partner Cap) – 1CH00SEY0U
- Pikachu (Hoenn Cap) – P1KAADVANCE
- Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap) – V0LTTACKLEP1KA
- Pikachu (Unova Cap) – P1KABESTW1SH
- Pikachu (Kalos Cap) – KAL0SP1KA
- Pikachu (Alola Cap) – ULTRAP1KA
- Pikachu (World Cap) – K1NPIKA1855
Players can redeem the codes by:
- Selecting the Mystery Gift option on the main menu
- Choose “Get a Mystery Gift”
- Choose “Get with Code/Password”
- Enter the password
Once the code has been entered, the promotional Pokémon will arrive either in your party or in your Pokémon box. Don’t forget to save your game once you finish. These codes will work on both versions of the game and do not require the Expansion Pass to claim.
Don’t forget to get ready to claim the Mythical rogue monkey Pokémon Zarude by signing up for the Pokémon newsletter. For more Pokémon codes, check out our exclusive link code list for more codes. Let us know which hat is your favorite in the comments below. Personal favorite has to be either the OG hat or the slick looking World Cap.
Source: Read Full Article