Why your mobile app needs an explainer video
For most companies, marketing is a necessary evil. It’s expensive and time-consuming, but it allows you to reach potential customers in an environment where advertising won’t work. However, there are some ways that you can cut down on costs with your mobile app marketing strategy: use explainer videos!
An explainer video (also known as “infomercial” or “elevator pitch”) is a short video designed to grab the attention of viewers so they can learn about your product or service quickly. They’re usually less than 60 seconds long and are meant to be shared on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter along with articles written about them (or just recapped).
The goal is to create a compelling introduction for someone who may not have watched your video yet but would want to after seeing how amazing it was once they hear what it has to offer them at first glance.”
The Mobile App Market is Extremely Competitive
The mobile app market is extremely competitive. There are over 2 million apps on the App Store and Google Play combined, which means that you need to stand out from the crowd. If people don’t find your app useful or fun, they won’t download it. You should also promote your app on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter in order for others to discover it there too!
The good news is that there are many great tools available online that can help with this process; however, this doesn’t mean that all these tools are created equally—in fact, some may offer better results than others depending on what type of functionality was built into them (or if there even was any added functionality at all).
Provide a Context for Your Mobile App in a Simplified Way
Explainer videos are a great way to provide context for your mobile app in a simplified way. They help you define the problem, explain how your solution works, and demonstrate how it helps users.
For example: You might say: “We’re building an app that allows people to find the closest movie theater.” In this video, we’ll show you how we did it!
Describe Your Mobile Application in Several Different Ways
If you want to explain your mobile application in a few different ways, try:
- Describing the app in terms of what it does and how it works. For example, “Our app helps users find the best coffee shops near them.” It’s an even more crucial thing for Medical App Videos, which sometimes dwell on health topics and complex terminology.
- Describing the app in terms of its features and benefits. For example, “Our app allows users to find out where their favorite coffee shops are located around town.”
- Describing the app in terms of its value—the value it provides for users and for businesses alike. This is especially useful if you’re trying to get funding from investors or raise money through an angel round (more on that later).
Animate Your Features with an Explainer Video
If you’re building a mobile app, you know that animation is an effective way to convey how your product works and why it’s valuable.
In fact, animated explainer videos are so popular that Google even has a dedicated section on its website specifically for them. The company recommends using this format when possible because they can help users understand the value of your product better than other types of video content (like text).
- Animations show how features work in context—that is, they give viewers an idea of what could happen if they were actually using the feature or downloading it themselves. This provides context for what makes something unique about your service or product compared with others in its category (e.g., “This app lets me customize my font size!”). It also helps prospective customers see how using their service will benefit them personally rather than just saying “Hey check out my new app.”
Create a Two-Minute Explainer Video for Your Mobile App
To start, you need to get the viewer’s attention. Explainer videos are short and sweet, so they can be tricky to make. They also require a different type of voice than regular videos.
In order to do this right, you’ll need:
- A creative director (or other creative person) who knows how to create engaging visual content
- A writer/producer who understands what makes an explainer video successful
In just a minute or two, your explainer video for mobile app should grab users’ attention, show how your app works, and how it can help them. And that’s why you need an explainer video to market your mobile app. An explainer video is a great way to introduce your mobile app and its features. In just a minute or two, it should grab users’ attention, show how your app works and help them achieve their goals.
Explainer videos are easy to create because they don’t require any special skills—just a little creativity! That said, there are some things you need to keep in mind when creating one of these videos:
The mobile app market is extremely competitive and you need to convey as much information about your product as possible in a short amount of time. An explainer video is a powerful tool that will help you stand out from the crowd, grab users’ attention, show how your mobile app works, and how it can help them.