Call Of Duty: Warzone gets Solos update for battle royale
You can now play Call Of Duty: Warzone’s battle royale mode without teams, as the game’s biggest patch so far adds Solos mode.
With Call Of Duty’s second battle royale outing proving an even bigger success than expected, Activision aren’t being slow about the updates.
When Warzone first launched the only way to play it was in trios, and while you could opt to play with less people on your team, or on your own, that put you at an obvious disadvantage.
But now lone wolves can rejoice, as an official solos mode has been added as an option, where everyone is force to play on their own.
Solos mode works the same way as any other similar game, but you do still get the chance to use Warzone’s unique Gulag feature, where you can fight 1 vs. 1 for a chance to rejoin the game.
Although there’s no specific announcement yet a duos mode is also expected soon, although developer Infinity Ward has also been talking about having four and five-player squads as well.
These may be more desirable than other battle royale games as Call Of Duty: Warzone already has 150-player battles and is playing to eventually move up to 200.
The option was added as part of Warzone’s biggest update so far, which also brings with it a number of other fixes and minor adjustments, as described below:
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) ‘Doorbuster 24/7’
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick’s Day themed!
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game.
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon.
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed.
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed.
- Updated text to ‘Redeploy Squadmate’ to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate.
- Fix for the last objective in the Boats and Trains Mission not tracking as intended.
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to ‘Contextual Tap’.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital.
Email [email protected], leave a comment below, and follow us on Twitter
Source: Read Full Article