Destiny 2 Season Of Dawn Battle Pass List: New Armor, Weapons, Ornaments, more
The Season of Dawn is almost live in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep.
The Destiny 2 season pass will grant you access to a whole new set of items in Season of Dawn via the Battle Pass – 100 tiers of content you players can earn via completing in-game activities.
The Battle Pass contains more or less every kind of item you can find across the whole of Destiny 2's economy: Armour, Weapons, upgrade materials, planetary materials, Ornaments, Bright Dust, boosts, and more besides.
You still have a little time to wrap up everything you need to complete Season of the Undying Triumph list and Season Pass, but soon you'll be tasked with completing the Season of Dawn's, instead.
Whilst there is a free version of the Battle Pass that will reward you some items to start with, and then at set increments going forward, the Premium version of the pass is where most of the action is.
Though we can't tell precisely what items are available at what rank ahead of launch, Forbes' Destiny oracle Paul Tassi has compiled a list that shows of more or less exactly what we can expect to earn in Destiny over the next three months.
You can check that list out below.
- 1x Saint-14 starter box that contains seasonal armor set and exotic
- 1x Sundial Seasonal Armor Set
- 1x Exclusive Universal Ornament Armor Set
- 1x Exotic Scout Rifle, Symmetry
- 1x Exotic Scout Rifle Ornament (level 100)
- 1x Legendary Scout(?) Rifle
- 1x Legendary Rocket Launcher
- 1x Legendary Scout(?) Rifle Ornament
- 1x Legendary Rocket Launcher Ornament
- 1x Exotic Emote
- 1x Headbutt Finisher
- 1x Shader
- 1x Saint-14 Emblem
- 1x Transmat Effect
- 2x “Target” Icon, probably catalyst booster for Symmetry
- 2x Enhancement Prism Bundles
- 2x Raid Banner Bundles
- 2x Enhancement Core Bundles
- 2x Legendary Shard Bundles
- 3x Ascendant Shards
- 3x Legendary Engrams (should drop at level)
- 4x Bright Dust Bundles
- 4x Exotic Engrams
- 8x Upgrade Modules
- 9x Planetary Materials Bundles
- 10x Possible XP Booster Icons
- 10x Crucible Icons, possibly for seasonal drops
- 10x Hammer icons, possibly for Energy boosting (drops with more energy slots open)
- 11x Glimmer Bundles
- 18x Eververse Engrams (Retro ones? Current season? Unclear)
Tassi also mentions there are a set of items that we aren't fully sure of, just yet.
There is, for example, a set of four icons with a hexagonal pattern that more than likely relate to the new Seasonal activity: The Sundial. Whether these tiers will reward boosts or buffs in that mode remains to be seen.
Tier 3's reward seems to be a Glimmer boost, and there seems to be some other consumable in there, too (the black pyramids in the image below).
The full list of items can be seen in the image above – made by Twitter user Ebontis – and we'll have a more specific breakdown on what each of the listed items is when the Season of Dawn goes live at 5pm on December 10.
Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Guides
Source: Read Full Article