Fall Guys Player Makes Their Own Mini-Games In PS4's Dreams
A Fall Guys fan has made their own mini games within Media Molecules’ Dreams. The look, feel, and design of the game is impressive considering Fall Guys has only been out for a couple of weeks. They must have put serious time into the project.
“I have not yet released it,” said nico_Gamer09, who created the level. “I plan on making 10 levels or so and [then] tie them together.”
The level has the little Fall Guys blobs run through a giant hollow cylinder full of gaps and other obstacles. Players need to navigate through multiple cylinders, just like the racing games in Fall Guys, in order to make it to the end. You can see the level, dubbed Dizzier Heights, in action below.
“Wait, is this Dreams?” said another Redditor. “It looks soooo good!”
Fall Guys has been a sensation since launching on August 4. It’s been all over social media, especially after Mediatonic’s social media team started a joke campaign to delete Team Yellow from the game.
Fall Guys News & Guides
- TimTheTatman Finally Takes Fall Guys Win, Chat Explodes In Viewership
- Everyone Hates Fall Guys' Yellow Team, But Team Mini-Games Aren't Going Anywhere
- PlayStation Plus Free PS4 Games For August 2020 Revealed
- Is Fall Guys Coming To Xbox, Switch, Or Mobile?
- Fall Guys Beginner's Guide: Tips For Every Round
Source: Read Full Article