Fortnite – Dance at Pipeman, Hayman and Timber Tent Map Locations
Fortnite fans were spoilt this week, not just with a slew of new leaks, skins, loading screens and challenges – but also PATCH NOTES.
After weeks of relative silence from Epic Games, who would have thought? If you could assign a meme to encapsulate Epic Games and fans this week, it would most definitely be in the Paul Rudd "Hey, look at us!" category.
As mentioned, there were lots of leaks for dataminers to dig into, and one included the challenges for the weeks to come in the future.
For week 7, the week we're in at the moment in Fortnite Chapter 2, the challenges are known as Trick Shot.
As per usual players can earn plenty of XP to level up their Battle Pass.
The challenges include everything from getting eliminations, visited named locations and the normal selection of tasks we've come to expect from the game.
There is however one which may require more explanation which we'll go into more detail.
Dance at the Pipeman, the Hayman and the Timber Tent
ALL Week 7 Trick Shot challenges
- Eliminations with 50 health or less (0/2)
- Consume Foraged Apples at The Orchard (0/3)
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods or a Landmark (0/3)
- Dance at the Pipeman, the Hayman and the Timber Tent (0/1)
- Gain Health with a Small Fry, a Flopper and a Slurp Fish (0/1)
- Eliminations with Pistols (0/3)
- Visit Named Locations in a single match (0/3)
- Damage with Shotguns (0/500)
- Save yourself from fall damage by landing in a Hideout (0/1)
- Heal yourself within 10 seconds after taking damage from an opponent (0/1)
- Search the hidden “T” in the Trick Shot Loading Screen
Source: Read Full Article