Fortnite Dance between three Dinosaurs Map Locations – Week 9 Challenge locations revealed
Fortnite fans might be obsessed with the new Avengers Endgame LTM that’s been introduced today, but lets not forget that another set of challenges are about to also drop in the game.
Like most weeks in Season 8, we can expect these the challenges to go live at 3.30 BST, and players will be able to start filling out their Battle Passes from then on.
For the purpose of this story, we’re focussing on one new challenge coming to the game today: Dance Between Three Dinosaurs
If this is your first time jumping into Fortnite, Epic Games is in the habit of releasing seven new challenges each week.
Three of the weekly challenges are always available for you to take on for free, whilst the remaining four challenges are exclusive to those who have purchased the Battle Pass.
The Week 9 challenges leaked earlier today with the launch of the new 8.50 update and aside from the Dance challenge we’re focussing on here, includes everything from Reviving a teammate at a Reboot Van to landing at a variety of locations around the map.
With that in mind, here’s our guide to help you find and subsequently Dance Between Three Dinosaurs.
How To Dance Between Three Dinosaurs?
- Before you start the game, make sure you actually have a dancing emote selected in your emote wheel. The last thing you need is finding you’ve only got a bunch of animations to throw a basketball when you reach the location.
- Head towards Paradise Palms – which is in the I9 square on the Fortnite Map Grid.
- You need to head south of Paradise Palms, sticking to the road
- Just past the bend you should see your three dinosaurs.
- Make your way into the middle of the three dinosaurs and start dancing with your favourite emote (Not sure how? Check out the guide below).
- DONE. You should complete the task and you’ll need to move onto the second part of the challenge which is to Dance Between Three Hotsprings.
Follow the link above to discover what to do next and how to find the three Dinosaurs to dance between.
Don’t know How to emote? No Problem…
If you’re playing on PS4 and Xbox One;
- Hold the down arrow key on your controller while in game.
- The emote wheel should now appear.
- Use your right analogue stick to select the emote you want to use. You should see a silhouette to represent what emote you are selecting.
- When you’re happy with your choice, press [A] or [X].
- Sit back and admire your awesome dancing skills!
Fortnite Week 9 free challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake
- Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge
- Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing
Fortnite Week 9 Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures
- Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs
- Stage 3: Dance between four hotsprings
- Deal 500 damage to opponents from below
- Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van
- Eliminate an opponent in three different matches
Source: Read Full Article