Fortnite Happy Hamlet race track: Map location for week 5 season 8 challenge
Fortnite Happy Hamlet race track is one of the week 5 challenges set to be added to the season 8 Battle Pass.
As per usual the latest Fortnite challenges have allegedly leaked ahead of them officially being added to the Battle Pass.
And dataminers have said one of the free challenges is complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet.
The most famous race track in Fortnite is the one found in Paradise Palms so some Battle Royale players may be left stumped as to where to look.
If you’re struggling with the Fortnite Happy Hamlet race track challenge then don’t worry, Express.co.uk is here to help.
To start with, Fortnite players will need to head to the south west area of the Battle Royale map where Happy Hamlet is.
In square C9 of the Fortnite Battle Royale map they will find the Happy Hamlet race track.
On the start finish straight there will be four baller vehicles which players can jump into to complete the challenge.
As revealed in a post by YouTuber BULL – Fortnite, players will just need to work there way round the track driving through the hooped rings.
One section of the track may cause issues, with a ring that players need to travel through high above the ground.
As BULL – Fortnite explained, players need to aim right at the roof of the ice bridge above the ring and then boost up.
That should launch you through the ring and then players will just need to go through the rest of the rings and then crossing the finish line.
In case you’re wondering, here is the full list of the leaked Fortnite week 5 challenges for season 8…
FORTNITE WEEK 5 SEASON 8 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet (1)
• Deal damage with scoped weapons to opponents (2000)
• Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts (7)
FORTNITE WEEK 5 SEASON 8 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (1)
• Staged Challenge – Gain shields from..
– Stage 1: Gain shields from Mushrooms (50)
– Stage 2: Gain shields from Small Shield Potions (100)
– Stage 3: Gain shields from Shield Potions (100)
• Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match (1)
• Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps (3)
Fortnite leaked challenges are obtained from datamined files, so there is always a chance they could get changed once they go live.
But they invariably turn out to be accurate.
• Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite news
Source: Read Full Article