Fortnite Memorial Cube desert, lake map locations for Season X, Week 3 challenge
Fortnite fans can complete a fresh set of Season X challenges, as the Week 3 tasks go live for Battle Pass owners.
Epic Games has completely changed the way challenges work in Season 10.
Instead of a mixture of seven free and Battle Pass challenges, Epic now releases a selection of 14 themed challenges each week.
Titled Worlds Collide, this week’s challenges task players with visiting Rift Zones, consuming foraged mushrooms and searching chests in Loot Lake.
Completing challenges unlocks a mixture of Battle Stars, XP, sprays and item variants.
One of the more interesting challenges revolves around the memorials to Kevin the Cube.
The first stage of the challenge tasks players with visiting a memorial to a cube in the desert or by a lake.
Express Online has marked the locations of the cube memorials on the map below.
The first stage of this challenge is incredibly easy, because you only have to visit one of these locations once to complete the challenge.
The second stage of the challenge is a bit more difficult, because you’ll need to visit both locations.
You’ll also need to watch out for enemy players, especially when the challenges go live.
These locations will be incredibly popular once the challenges go live, so maybe grab a weapon first.
The Season 10, Week 3 challenges in full…
• Use a Rift (1)
• Visit a Rift Zone (1)
• Deal damage to opponents at a mountain top, Viking Village or Loot Lake (200)
• Visit a memorial to a cube in the desert or by a lake (1)
• Eliminate opponents in the desert (3)
• Search chests at Loot Lake (3)
• Consumed foraged mushrooms (10)
• Use Rifts (4)
• Search chests in Rift Zones (5)
• Eliminate opponents at a mountain top, Viking Village or Loot Lake (3)
• Visit a memorial to a cube in the desert and by a lake (1)
• Eliminate opponents at Paradise Palms or Fatal Fields (4)
• Search chests at Loot Lake or Lucky Landing (7)
• Consume foraged mushrooms in a single match (5)
Source: Read Full Article