Fortnite Use Baller CHALLENGE: Map locations for Week 4 Baller challenge
Fortnite Season 8, Week 4 challenges are live in Battle Royale.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 4 challenges task players with landing at different locations, searching buried treasure and eliminating opponents with various weapons.
Players can also earn rewards by using the new Baller vehicle in different matches.
This challenge isn’t too difficult if you know where to look on the map.
As Fortnite Insider points out, the Baller vehicles can mainly be found near outposts and Pirate Camps.
You’ll need to use a Baller in five different matches to complete the challenge.
The full list of Fortnite week 4 challenges below…
Fortnite Week 4 Free Challenges…
• Stage 1 of 5: Land at Tilted Towers
• Use the Baller in different matches
• Get an elimination with a scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon (HARD)
Fortnite Week 4 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Launch yourself through a structure with a Pirate Cannon
• Search Buried Treasure
• Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (HARD)
• Stage 1 of 3: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match (HARD)
Source: Read Full Article