GTA 5 Online update warning ahead Weekly Rockstar Games refresh
Rockstar Games are on the eve of updating GTA 5 Online with new deals and offers, although gamers are hoping for more in the near future.
It’s been a while since a big content expansion has been announced and fans are hoping to see something announced in the coming weeks.
The good news is that Rockstar Games has confirmed that the popular multiplayer mode is coming to next-gen machines.
This means there are plenty of reasons for Grand Theft Auto development to keep adding new content.
For now, there are only rumours suggesting what that might be, and it’s going to be hard for Rockstar to top the opening of the Casino.
But they’ve been silent for so long, fans are hoping that some big news will be announced very soon.
Until then, gamers can enjoy the latest discounts and rewards, so that they can be ready for all the new vehicle releases. Rockstar likes to offer new discounts and rewards each week, usually starting on a Thursday.
So if the dev team is going to stick to their normal schedule, we would expect that all the current deals will disappear at around 9am BST, on Thursday, July 9. This will be across all platforms, meaning PS4, Xbox One and PC.
GTA Online has been celebrating Independence Day this week, with these rewards currently available in-game:
- Rewards in Business Battles, including the Statue of Happiness T-Shirt and the Supa Wet Beer Hat
- Double GTA$ & RP in the Missile Base Series
- Half off Independence Day Specials, such as the Liberator Monster Truck, the Firework Launcher, celebratory clothing, Face Paints and more
- A Western Sovereign adorned with a custom livery is the latest Lucky Wheel top prize
- 60% off Mammoth Avengers and their customizations, and 70% off all Bunkers, Hangars and Facilities
- Half off all Yachts, select Vehicles and Arcade Properties
- Twitch Prime Bonuses: A new round of GTA$200,000 bonuses for playing between July 2nd – 8th, with up to GTA$1,000,000 for playing between now and July 29th
- PlayStation Plus Member Benefits: A GTA$1,000,000 bonus for playing between now and August 5th, plus earn GTA$1,000,000 each month for playing until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5
- Twitch Prime Discounts: A rebate on the base property purchase price of Pixel Pete’s Arcade, 80% off the V-65 Molotok jet fighter, and 70% off the Declasse Mamba
- PS5 State of Play August event: More next-gen exclusives still to come
There’s a good chance that most of the stuff listed above will be going back to its normal rotation. So it will be worth logging onto the game tonight and grabbing anything you might have missed.
Noteworthy discounts include:
Mammoth Avengers and their customizations are 60% off, too. Plus, avoid the huddled masses and retreat to the safety of a heavily discounted underground Bunker, or take advantage of sales on a wide range of other properties, vehicles and customizations:
- 50% Off Arcade Properties
50% Off Vehicles:
- All Yachts
- Mammoth Thruster
- HVY APC
- Pegassi Oppressor Mk II
- Mammoth Tula
- RM-10 Bombushka
- V-65 Molotok
- Principe Deveste Eight
- Emperor ETR1
- Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire
- Buckingham Luxor
- Buckingham Luxor Deluxe
- Buckingham Swift
- Buckingham Swift Deluxe
50% Off Independence Day Specials
- Liberator monster truck
- Sovereign motorcycle
- Firework Launcher
- Vehicle Horns
- Tire/Parachute Smoke
- Face Paints
- MOC Liveries
- Mk II Weapon Livery
- Firework Ammo
- USA Parachute Bag
- 70% Off All Bunkers, Hangars and Facilities
Source: Read Full Article