GTA servers status: Is GTA 5 Online down right now? Rockstar Games latest
GTA down reports are flooding in right now with GTA 5 Online players reporting issues on the day of the big GTA Casino DLC launch.
Independent outage monitor Down Detector has received a surge of GTA down reports.
Out of those affected some 85 per cent are having issues with online play while 12 per cent are having problems with the Social Club.
The Down Detector outage map says the GTA issues are mainly affecting those in the UK, Europe and the US.
As the GTA issues hit Grand Theft Auto fans took to social networking website Twitter to report issues.
One fan tweeted: “Is the ps4 gta severs down right now. It’s keep saying that the cloud sever is down??”
Another posted: “@RockstarSupport online it says the services are good but it says on my gta the servers are down . And it won’t let me a join a game”.
One added: “Rockstar server is down and I’m not surprised. Everyone is suddenly rushing back to play GTA Online.”
And another wrote: “@RockstarGames is GTA online down?”
The Rockstar Games Support Twitter has been responding to GTA players that have been experiencing issues today.
They have advised a number of GTA 5 Online players to clear their cache and directed them to this post online.
Here is how you can clear your cache in GTA…
For PlayStation 4:
• Fully shut down your console
• After 30 seconds of the console being shut down, restart the console
• Launch GTAV
• When launching GTAV, wait until a black screen appears after the initial splash art has disappeared, and hold down L1+R1 throughout the opening scenes
• If successful, you will be prompted to re-calibrate your language and brightness options
For Xbox One:
• Hold the power button until the console turns off.
• Unplug the console from its power source for 20-30 seconds.
• Reconnect the power to the console
• Turn the console on
• Load GTA Online in Story Mode
• Select “Go Online” from the pause menu
The Rockstar Support Twitter also confirmed an issue with the new Penthouse Garage.
They tweeted: “We are aware of an issue affecting players using the maximum number of Garage vehicle spaces when using the new Penthouse Garage. We are currently investigating.”
More to follow…
Source: Read Full Article