Halo Reach patch notes: Master Chief Collection update notes for Xbox One, PC
Halo Reach is back, baby!
The best game in the Halo series (yes, we'll let you quote us on that) is back and now playable on Xbox One and PC
The game is available as part of the Master Chief Collection on both platforms, and as such you'll be able to access the Multiplayer for the MCC via the game's menu.
That means the addition of the game to these services has provoked the need for Halo MCC patch notes.
You can find the full list of changes to the game below – take note: some modes have been moved to different places in menus, so games you're used to playing may not be where they once were.
- Added Halo: Reach, a progression system, and seasonal unlocks.
- Increased shared file capacity from 50 to 150 to support migration of legacy map and game variants.
- Fixed various stability issues throughout the title.
- Moved Spartan Ops from Halo 4’s Multiplayer installation package to its Campaign package.
- Fixed an issue where settings changes made by guests while mid-game did not save.
- Fixed an issue where load times were increased based on the number of profiles signed in for splitscreen.
- Added a Jumper Jumper setting to Halo: Reach and Halo 4 which allows the user to hold the jump button while airborne to activate the Jetpack ability if it is equipped.
- Added new background video to celebrate Halo: Reach's addition to MCC.
- Rebuilt the main menu and several other UI screens.
- Added Text Chat, Speech-to-Text, Text-to-Speech, and other accessibility settings.
- Added behavior to display the current matchmaking status while within nested menus.
- Added a film duration element to the Theater menu.
- Fixed an issue where Skulls enabled in Halo CE and Halo 2 Campaign lobbies carried over into the Spartan Ops lobby
- Fixed an issue where an objective marker was visible in the loading screen image of Episode 3 Chapter 1 The VIP mission in Spartan Ops.
- Fixed an issue where there was no button callout in the help bar to exit the PGCR for clients in co-op Campaign.
- Fixed an issue where the tool of destruction image for the Elephant Turret was stretched on the PGCR.
- Fixed a number of syntax and capitalization inconsistencies throughout the menus.
- Fixed a number of cases where text extended outside of widget boundaries or overlapped other text in various languages.
- Added additional clarification to the tooltips for various settings.
- Corrected the header text on the Competitive Games screen.
- Fixed an issue where certain Campaign player stats weren’t displayed.
- Fixed an issue where Campaign Scoring and Timing leaderboards displayed 0s for all entries until the screen was refreshed.
- Fixed an issue where co-op support was not consistently stated for Campaign playlists.
What time does Halo Reach release on Xbox One and PC today?
Halo: Reach legacy bug fixes:
- Built a new asynchronous network model for Firefight. More details are included in this blog post.
- Fixed an issue where holograms were displayed incorrectly on the motion sensor for clients.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s head was not healed by health packs which resulted in inconsistent time-to-kill against players who had taken damage and then healed in bleedthrough-enabled variants. More details are included in this blog post.
- Made three previously unskippable cinematics in The Long Night of Solace skippable.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in low level-of-detail Falcon flocks appearing near the camera during the outro cinematic on Tip of the Spear. More details are included in this blog post.
- Fixed an issue where a hostile dropship waypoint was displayed on the friendly Pelican dropship on Installation 04 in Firefight.
- Updated objective waypoint behavior for Tip of the Spear on Easy difficulty to better guide new players.
- Fixed an issue where projectiles were incorrectly redirected towards marker nodes on the models of large forge objects. More details are included in this video .
- Replaced the sandbags on the MLG variants of Countdown and Zealot with more visually appropriate but functionally identical objects.
- Fixed exploits and made various improvements to the Invasion forge maps used in matchmaking.
- Fixed various issues on the Infection forge maps used in matchmaking.
- Fixed various exploits on the map Powerhouse in matchmaking.
- Removed some respawn points which were too near the death boundary on Unanchored (Anchor 9) in matchmaking.
- Improved the orientation of power weapons on Tempest in matchmaking to make them more visible.
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article