Mr. Love: Queen’s Choice Walkthrough – City News Answers Guide
Love can appear in many ways as you work your way through the world as a media producer in Mr. Love: Queen’s Choice. There are plenty of characters and storylines to follow, but if you want to know all the correct City News answers to reach this unique conclusion, you’ll need to know just the right things to say.
Running your own production studio is a tall task, let alone trying to do so while messaging potential love interests through text, social media, and calls. In a world full of superpowers and deep mysteries, keeping it all straight can be hard enough, let alone trying to successfully get a specific ending. If you’re going to try and get all the city news answers correct, make sure to take a peek at this guide.
All City News Answers In Mr. Love: Queen’s Choice
The news stories will be listed in alphabetical order and each correct choice in the order they are presented in the story.
Adventure in Babysitting
- Offer her a sample.
- A chocolate cake.
- “I’m not feeling well…”
- Rush up and pull the girl back.
- Get co-workers to vouch for you.
- The girl’s father?
- “I was just concerned for her.”
- “Are you waiting for your father?”
- Tell her to wait inside the store.
- Take the time to glue every piece.
- Thief! Let me grab a shovel…
- Hand it to the professor next day.
- Crouch behind a bronze cauldron.
- “So it’s not ancient dead!”
- Don’t call the cops.
- “You go the skills to make it!”
- Talk to the professor about him.
- Give him books on archaeology.
- Maybe some sort of a conspiracy?
- Shout, “I got breaking news!”
- You offer exclusive TV show news.
- You: “You’re a righteous dude!”
- Hide in crates tagged for storage.
- Wheel him out in a trash receptacle.
- Stay behind to cover Gale’s escape.
- I was chasing after a suspicious person.
- Did he send me a photo of a scandal?
Celeb Plastic Surgery
- Grab her arm and drag her in.
- Installing security cams.
- Disguising as a statue.
- “Hey, you’re that Internet star!”
- “Let’s get the surgeon’s opinion.”
- “How about a pointy V-shaped face?”
- Call the cops and ask them to help.
- Disguise her as a burn victim.
- “May you be ever more beautiful!”
- Take a stun gun with you.
- You tail him in dark clothes.
- Take him to sleep in the lounge.
- “Hey, you’re Thomson the superstar!”
- “All celebrities must sign in.”
- Delivery Chinese food.
- “Are you running from a problem?”
- Put him in guard uni with a mask.
- Heck no, I don’t kiss and tell!
Frequenter in Restaurant
- Apologize and offer the right order.
- “Are you OK? can I help you?”
- “What’s that you’re writing?”
- Happy ending, of course!
- Give her a stool in a corner.
- “Is it coz you like the surrounding?”
- “I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy!”
- Give her coupons for the restaurant.
Step One (Tutorial, no answers to post)
- Sneak in while Theo’s busy.
- “Wow, I want them all!”
- Oh, I’m interested in that!
- Stoic with head slightly tilted.
- French maid.
- Happily accept.
- Set up security cams to monitor her.
- Rewards them for not going near her.
- Call the kid with candy in hand.
- “I’m a sub here. Who are you?”
- Go get a quarantine suit for Cherry.
- Tell her to take a break.
Security For The Rich
- Practice tongue twisters every day.
- Black chairs on red carpet, somber and elegant.
- Three times
- Let him take a quick break here.
- Smile, but not very surprised.
- Treat him like a normal person.
- Help Mr. Nelson with cleanup.
- Gladly accept the offer.
- Break down the margins for him.
- “Halloween” movie soundtrack
- “Someone else’s working in here too?
- Politely introduce yourself.
- “You stay out of the sun, right?”
- I’ll get hurt? What do I do now?
- Ghost, spirits and the paranormal.
- Hey, didn’t Sersi predict injuries? Maybe I should use the pouch…
- “Whoa, easy, I can get you more!”
- You give her what you made today.
- Nod, smile and ask him a science question.
- The terrible secret might be hiding under the slack lab coat!
- Sigh, make him return everything, then buy him two big jugs of detergent.
- Not touch anything so you won’t break nothing.
- Skin lotion.
- Thanks, but absolutely not.
- Give him another chance.
- Well, that’s why you’re an awesome scientist now!
- Better skip is, it’s not break-room.
- Long bangs to cover up what you can.
- Apologize till your face turns blue.
- “Wow, you’re the best I’ve seen!”
- Clean fallen hair off the floor.
- Show Joey’s fast haircuts online.
- Help her save energy for contest.
- Tell her bluntly to improve it.
- “All your hard work paid off!”
- Tail him.
- Bump into his bag as you walk by.
- “Are these for your child?”
- “Someone brought a baby to work?”
- Pick him up and sing him a lullaby.
- Let baby go but lock the door
- “He goes thru a lot of diapers!”
- Grab baby and pretends he’s yours.
- Hire Stuart and look into preschool.
Tea Field Treasure Hunt
- “You just want free labor from me.”
- “Is he the owner of the tea farm?”
- “Hey, you’re the famous foreign guy on TV!”
- “Seriously? We should find it!”
- Can’t go wrong with Peking duck!
- Check the time and sun’s position.
The Girth of A Star
- Go and learn to cook better.
- “I heard you’re a great cook!”
- Be patient and wait for an opening.
- Worcestershire sauce
- After lunch.
- “It must’ve been tough on you.”
- “Happy eating!”
The Haunted Shoot
- Yes, I felt a chill up my spine.
- Sure, since she wants to meet me.
- Try to keep it together while numb.
- You mean like a burnt offering?
- Write a letter and mail it to them.
- Check to see if he casts shadow.
- Just go, I want to see the site.
- “Really, an exorcist? How awesome!”
- A mosquito ward!
The Intern Incident
- Nope, the client might prefer quiet.
- “You sure look hot, Mr. Arnold!”
- Pick a black bottom.
- A medallion with the word “Arnold”.
- Bangs covering up one side of face.
- Wow, are these all Arnold’s?
- It must’ve been a long road for you.
- Accept, but with conditions..
- Grab him and start running!
- Go find ice to ice down the bruises.
- Ask him how you can help.
- Just nod and smile behind Emory.
- Those are beautiful tattoos you got!
- Pose as a soda peddler.
- Hide in a restroom and text Emory.
- Greet him warmly like you knew him.
- “Your mother is very pretty!”
Young Noble Rebel
- Wear a costume.
- High Heels.
- You want no one to know you’re here?
- A young man in a mink coat.
- How are you?
- El cheapo cola.
- David Dean said he admires you too.
- Shades + mink coat + gold chain
Zombies In The Factory
- You dress up like a zombie.
- Drive a normal car.
- Sneakers, easy to run in.
- There’s still food in the bowls…
- Turn and book!
- Hmm, they don’t sound like zombies.
- Laugh at the prank with them.
- “Thug life ain’t all bad, I see.”
- A cute little witch.
Source: Read Full Article