Outriders Giving Away Free Legendary Weapons To All Players
To say Outriders had a rocky launch is an understatement. Constant server issues made connecting to the always-online game a chore, but fans are finally being rewarded for their patience. People Can Fly today announced the “Outriders Appreciation Package,” giving all players a random Legendary Weapon, a new emote, and a bunch of extra Titanium.
As of today, your most experienced character will have a bunch of new gear in their inventory. Here’s what you can expect to see when you load up Outriders:
- A random, god-rolled Legendary that you have not yet obtained.
- Extra Titanium based on your character’s level.
- The new “Frustration” emote.
To go along with the Appreciation Package, Outriders also received a server-side rebalance, fixing a few lingering issues and buffing some underpowered Armor and Player Skills. Here are the highlights of the latest Outriders update:
- Health available on Armor pieces has been increased – it’s now possible to double character health using high-value gear.
- Devastator Reflect Bullets damage increased by 250% and Impale now grants 50% more HP Regen.
- Pyromancer F.A.S.E.R Beam damage buffed by 100%
- Technomancer Tool oof Destruction damage increased by 66% and Falloff reduced by 50%
- Trickster Aggressive Teleportation mod damage increased by 111%
People Can Fly said another patch should arrive next week, although a firm confirmation won’t be announced for a couple more days.
If you’re yet to play Outriders, you can check it out on Xbox Game Pass – which may have had something to do with its early success.
Source: Read Full Article