PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: How to spot an online scam
Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the June issue
This month, find out how to spot an online scam, we recap the Intel Tiger Lake H CPU launch for gaming notebooks. Plus, check out our Surface Laptop 4 review.
Other highlights include:
- News: Samsung’s new Galaxy Book Pro laptops are thin, light, and smart. Why Microsoft is killing a favorite Windows 10 feature
- Tested: Is Ryzen 5000 battery performance really that bad? Plus, how fast Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- Crucial BX500 SATA SSD review: An affordable upgrade drive
- Hands-on: Xbox Cloud Gaming for the web brings Xbox gaming to your browser
- 8BitDo Pro 2 review: The best ‘Pro’ controller for $50
- Here’s How: How to see what Google knows about you, and delete it. Plus, Windows 10’s Clipboard History is the best little tool you’re not using
Watch: Confused about the different types of SSDs? Not sure which one you should put in your PC? Alaina breaks down the speeds and feeds as well as the form factors that you need to know about when making your decision.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article