Pokemon Go Fest tickets get first drawing for Chicago 2019
Pokemon Go Fest tickets for Chicago 2019 have started the drawing process, Niantic confirmed today.
For anyone hoping to attend the event, that means getting your first chance at receiving a ticket.
Niantic opened up the drawing process earlier this week, giving Trainers a chance at getting picked to purchase a ticket.
This registration process ended today and included fans needing to use the in-app Events page.
To give everyone a fair chance, Trainers must first enter into a drawing for a chance of purchasing tickets.
After the drawing ends, randomly selected winners will then have 48 hours to complete registration and purchase tickets. This will be repeated in waves until all tickets have been sold.
If selected during this process, Trainers will be able to purchase up to four tickets—one for yourself and the other three for any of your Great, Ultra, or Best Friends.
And now Niantic has confirmed that the first wave of Pokémon GO Fest Chicago ticket drawing winners have been notified.
This means that if you have been selected, you now have 48 hours to purchase your tickets and get ready for Pokemon Go Fest in Chicago.
Here’s a breakdown of the process, which should be repeated in the coming weeks, on how Pokemon Go trainers can go about getting their tickets:
Claiming tickets as a drawing winner:
Winners will receive a notification email if they are selected in a drawing. The email will also state your deadline to complete the purchase (listed in GMT time), which will be 48 hours after being selected.
Please check back on the in-app Events page frequently to see if you were selected, in case your email was bounced. You will not get an email if you were not selected.
After receiving the email, return to the Events menu and touch the event that you won the drawing for. The following page will now show a “Claim Tickets” button. Use it to begin your registration.
Choose the event date, time, and quantity of tickets that you would like to buy. Read the descriptions carefully to find the best choice for you, but note that you can only choose one date and ticket type for your entire order.
- Assign any extra tickets to other Trainers
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation email. The Events page will also update with a “virtual ticket” and a button to view your order at any time.
- Tickets are only usable by the Trainer accounts registered at this time. Tickets are not refundable or transferable to other accounts.
Reserving Tickets for other Trainers (for orders with 2+ tickets):
- Input the Trainer Nicknames of the friends that you would like to buy tickets for (one name per input box) and click “Add.” Make sure that the spelling is correct. You must be at least Great Friends (7 days of interaction) with the other Trainer.
- You must assign the entire quantity of tickets that you selected to eligible friends before you can proceed to payment. Because only one ticket type is allowed per order, your friends will all receive the same ticket type for the date and time you selected.
To enter the Pokemon Go Fest Drawing system, Trainers need to open the app. navigate to the main menu screen, selecting the events option on the right side.
On the following page, all upcoming live events will be listed, starting with the soonest event at the top.
Events that are open for drawing entries will be labeled as “Enter Drawing!”. Touch the event to start the drawing entry process.
Source: Read Full Article