Story Of Seasons: Pioneers Of Olive Town – Shrine Guide
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town has plenty of secret or additional content that players can unlock by progressing through the game. A lot of the best features that you can discover are unlocked via the Olive Town shrine. This location is at the northernmost point of Olive Town, but you won’t be able to use it straight away.
For everything you need to know about how to unlock the shrine and its various blessings, we’ve got it all covered right here, as well as a full list of everything you can purchase from the shrine.
How to Unlock Shrine Blessings
In order to unlock the ability to purchase blessings from the Olive Town shrine, you need to collect 100 Follower Sprites. These are the little creatures that pop out of the ground when you perform different tasks on the farm.
As you collect these little Earth Sprites, you will begin to see various cutscenes of a small spirit child. Reaching 100 Follower Sprites will make the spirit child regain their true form and unlock the secret Spirit of the Spring character, as well as unlocking shrine blessings.
As you continue to collect more Follower Sprites, the number of blessings available from the shrine will increase also.
Blessings Available at 100 Follower Sprites
- Boosts max stamina — 10 Points
- Boosts max stamina again — 20 Points
- Boosts max stamina again — 40 Points
- Boosts your farm’s field level — 10 Points
- Boosts your farm’s field level again — 20 Points
- Boosts your farm’s field level again — 40 Points
- Allows you to befriend Field Sprite — 10 Points
- Allows you to befriend Angler Sprite — 10 Points
- Allows you to befriend Chef Sprite — 10 Points
- Allows you to befriend Care Sprite — 10 Points
- Allows you to befriend Journey Sprite — 10 Points
Blessings Available at 150 Follower Sprites
- Allows travel to Petalwind Gardens — 100 Points
- Allows travel to Eversun Gardens — 100 Points
- Allows travel to Redmaple Gardens — 100 Points
- Allows travel to Hoarfrost Gardens — 100 Points
Blessings Available at 200 Follower Sprites
- Adds the Little Wolf to the Animal Shop — 30 Points
- Adds the Gorgeous Horse to the Animal Shop — 30 Points
Blessings Available at 300 Follower Sprites
- Adds the Wolf to the Animal Shop — 30 Points
- Adds the Unicorn? to the Animal Shop — 30 Points
Blessings Available at 600 Follower Sprites
- Get 99 Moondrop Flowers — 10 Points
- Get 99 Pink Cat Flowers — 10 Points
- Get 99 Magic Blue Flowers — 10 Points
- Get 99 Magic Red Flowers — 10 Points
- Get 5 Improved Sprinklers — 10 Points
- Get 1 Mysterious Plushie — 10 Points
- Get 50 Gold Town Medals — 10 Points
- Get 5,000 Earth Sprite Coins — 10 Points
Additional Shrine Services
The shrine offers an additional service too, in that it can allow you to rest your family status, effectively offering you a divorce. Choosing this option resets your relationship status to how it was before you confessed your feelings to a specific character. If you have a child, this will also be deleted.
Next: Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Complete Guide And Walkthrough
- Story Of Seasons
- Pioneers of Olive Town
Meg appreciates gaming on all formats but primarily spends her time achievement hunting to the extreme. Her passion for gaming began as a child when first introduced to the Amstrad.
Source: Read Full Article