Stray Brings Cyberpunk, Robots, And Cats To PS5 In 2021
During Sony’s PlayStation 5 reveal event, Annapurna Interactive showed off its next game, Stray. It’s apparently set in a post-human world where cats have survived–and you hapen to play as one. The trailer showed off an adorable feline in the rusted, clanking world of robots. It’s coming in 2021.
The cinematic trailer didn’t give many details, but it gave us a good idea of the feel of the world. The cat appears to be wearing a backpack-like harness.
The PlayStation reveal event revealed a number of upcoming PS5 games, including Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Gran Turismo 7, and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. And while we don’t know how much the PS5 costs yet, we did get a first look at what the console looks like.
PS5 And PS4 News And Announcements
- PS5 Price And Release Date Will Come Later, Sony Says
- PS5 Reveal Event: Every Game Announced
- Here's What The PS5 Looks Like
- All The PlayStation 5 Games Confirmed (And Expected) So Far
- PlayStation 5 Pre-Order Guide: Get Notified When PS5 Pre-Orders Go Live
Source: Read Full Article