The Division 2 Update 5 COUNTDOWN: Release Date, Start Time, Server Downtime, Patch Notes
What does The Division 2 Episode 1 DC Outskirts DLC include?
The biggest addition coming in this new patch is two new main missions:
The first is at Camp White Oak, where you’re tasked with taking on Black Tusk in the woods whilst capturing “the traitor” President Andrew Ellis.
There’s a second mission at a National Zoo, with a Ubisoft description that reads: “Emeline Shaw, leader of the Outcasts, has holed up in the zoo to regain her strength. Agents will hunt down and eliminate Shaw to keep the Outcasts from reclaiming power in the city.”
On top of this, Ubisoft is adding a new feature known as Expeditions, designed as new weekly missions to keep fans involved in the game.
The expeditions largely focus on exploration and problem/puzzle-solving (think Destiny raid puzzles, and you’ll be in the right zone).
They will be accessible via the helipad just outside the Whitehouse and will each feature new collectibles, Treasure Rooms, puzzles, unique boss mechanics and more that has yet to be revealed by Ubisoft.
Each Expedition Zone will consist of three parts and we’ll be seeing the Zones unlock in a staggered schedule, letting everyone get the chance to play each stage as they progress.
What Else Is New In The Division 2 Episode 1 DC Outskirts DLC?
On top of all new missions players can also look forward to the following:
New Weapons and Gear
- One exotic weapon: Diamondback Rifle
- One exotic gear: BTSU Datagloves
- Two weapons: Stoner LMG and Carbine 7
Classified Assignments (exclusive to Year 1 Pass holders)
- Agents can take on two new Classified Assignments in Washington’s Central Aquarium and NSA Site B13.
New Discovery Difficulty setting for the “Operation Dark Hours” Raid
- The new Discovery Difficulty, along with its corresponding matchmaking option, will allow more players to experience the first-ever Division raid. While Operation Dark Hours Exotic loot remains exclusive to the Normal difficulty, Agents playing the Discovery Difficulty can still expect to score worthwhile loot.
- Players can now craft gear up to Gear Score 500 and share blueprints across characters. Additionally, crafted weapons can now be recalibrated.
How much does The Division 2 – Episode 1: DC Outskirts cost?
After being live for one week, the content will be free for everyone to play (the update will be available to everyone on July 30).
Anyone that has the Year One Pass will get a week’s headstart on the free players, though.
We imagine the free version of the update will launch at more or less the same time as July 23’s update – just a week later.
We’ll have more information for you as soon as Ubisoft announces it.
- The Division 2
Source: Read Full Article