Wordle 292 ANSWER: Want to keep your streak alive? Here’s the answer for April 7 Wordle
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
While we’d all like to keep our Wordle winning streaks alive by solving daily puzzles without any help, there are times when we misplace our thinking caps and need a little assistance. If you want to guarantee victory, Express Online has popped the answer to Wordle 292 at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can click the link below for a selection of spoiler-free clues for the April 7 Wordle. Good luck!
Wordle tasks players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. In order to successfully figure out the answer, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter is in the word, just not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you do manage to solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media for bragging rights. The app also keeps track of your statistics, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by the answer for Wordle 292 on April 7…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular new online word game
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘AUDIO’ or ‘ARISE’ are good starting words, as they contain lots of vowels. If you use ‘AUDIO’, perhaps follow it up with something like ‘SPENT’ to incorporate even more common letters.
The Wordle 292 answer for April 7…
1. The answer to the April 7 Wordle 292 is ‘FORAY’
Source: Read Full Article