Wordle 293 April 8 HINTS: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Before we get to the weekend, there’s one more Wordle puzzle to solve in order to keep your winning streak alive. Wordle 293 is live for April 8, so act fast if you want to maintain that precious streak. If you’re struggling to solve the latest Wordle for April 8, then you’ve come to the right place. Simply head to the bottom of the page for three spoiler-free hints for Wordle 293. Good luck!
Wordle tasks players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. In order to successfully figure out the answer, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter is in the word, just not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you do manage to solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media for bragging rights. The app also keeps track of your statistics, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for your daily dose of Wordle 293 hints for April 8…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular new online word game
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘AUDIO’ or ‘ARISE’ are good starting words, as they contain lots of vowels. If you use ‘AUDIO’, perhaps follow it up with something like ‘SPENT’ to incorporate even more common letters.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 293 clues…
1. Wordle 293 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 293 contains two vowels.
3. These clues are frighteningly useful.
Source: Read Full Article