Another Nice Pokemon Sword & Shield Freebie Now Available
Pokemon fans can claim a few different freebies right now in Pokemon Sword and Shield, including a free Gigantamax Meowth and a handful of rare Pokemon balls. On top of those, The Pokemon Company is now offering another free gift for players for a limited time, and it’s a pretty nice one.
Until January 30, you can claim 20 free Battle Points in Sword and Shield. These points are a special kind of currency that can primarily be earned by competing in the Battle Tower, which only opens up after you’ve cleared the main storyline, and they’re used to purchase helpful items like Nature-changing mints and other competitive-focused equipment for your Pokemon.
To receive the free Battle Points, you’ll need to select Mystery Gift from the games’ menu and follow the steps below:
- Select Mystery Gift from the menu screen
- Select Get a Mystery Gift
- Select Get Gift via Code/Password
- Follow the prompts to connect online
- Input the download code G1GANTAMAX when prompted
As previously mentioned, a handful of other free gifts are available in Sword and Shield, although time is running out to claim those. You have until January 15 to download the aforementioned rare Poke Balls. That’s also the last day you can claim a free Gigantamax Meowth, which isn’t otherwise available in the games. You can see all the freebies available in Sword and Shield right now in our roundup.
Pokemon Sword and Shield launched for Switch last month and quickly set new sales records for the series. GameSpot awarded the pair a 9/10 in our Pokemon Sword and Shield review and also selected them as some of the best Switch games of 2019. You can read more about the eighth-generation Pokemon games below.
Pokemon Sword And Shield News & Guides
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Eevee Guide: How To Get Every Evolution
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: How Do Fossils Work?
- Pokemon Sword Vs. Pokemon Shield: Exclusive Pokemon, Legendaries, And Raids
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: Every Gen 8 Pokemon
Source: Read Full Article