Storage Deals for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC: MicroSD and External Hard Drive Deals
One thing’s for sure as we glide into the digital future: you need a lot of storage space for all your games. And while onboard storage for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and your PC can last a while, you’re likely to run out before too long. Thankfully, adding extra storage to all of the systems is easy. And even better, some killer deals are floating around now on microSD cards and external hard drives. Let’s have a look.
MicroSD Cards are Up to 50% Off
- 512GB MicroSD Card – Samsung – $99.99 (lowest price ever)
- 400GB MicroSD Card – SanDisk – $63.37
- 256GB MicroSD Card – Samsung – $44.99
- 200GB MicroSD Card – SanDisk – $32.48
- 128GB MicroSD Card – SanDisk – $19.95
- 64GB MicroSD Card – SanDisk – $11.75
- 32GB MicroSD Card – SanDisk – $7.00
It’s frankly ridiculous that the Nintendo Switch only comes with 32GB of onboard storage, a chunk of which is devoted to the OS. Some digital Switch games literally can’t fit on the Switch out of the box. As luck would have it, it’s easy to add more storage to Nintendo’s hybrid console. Just grab a discounted MicroSD card, pop it in, update your system, and you’re good to go.
External Portable Hard Drives are Up to 25% Off
- 5TB External Hard Drive – Seagate – $119.99
- 4TB External Hard Drive – Seagate – $89.99 (lowest price ever)
- 2TB External Hard Drive – WD – $59.99
- 1TB External Hard Drive – Toshiba – $49.99
Adding storage to your PS4, Xbox One, or PC is also a cinch. All you have to do is plug in an external hard drive and set it up, and viola, you can store a lot more games. This comes in handy particularly for anyone with PlayStation Plus, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, Twitch Prime, or any other subscription service that piles on free games each month. Portable external drives are great because they slurp power through the USB connection, which means you don’t need to devote an electrical outlet to them.
External Desktop Hard Drives are Up to 42% Off
- 8TB External Hard Drive – Seagate – $139.99
- 6TB External Hard Drive – WD – $109.90
- 4TB External Hard Drive – WD – $89.10
- 3TB External Hard Drive – WD – $84.46
External desktop hard drives can also work with PCs and consoles. The can pack more storage for a cheaper dollar-per-terabyte price, but they require an outlet to run. Pick up one of these drives if you want to keep your entire game collection on hand and ready to go.
- Video Game Release Dates 2019
- Movie Release Dates 2019
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.
Source: Read Full Article