Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot Discusses Company’s Past, Present, and Next-Gen Future \u2013 IGN Unfiltered #41
On this episode of our monthly interview show IGN Unfiltered, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot sits down to discuss his incredible 30+ year career at Ubisoft, from co-founding the company with his brothers to meeting a 17-year-old Michel Ancel for the first time to partnering up with Tom Clancy to why he’s super excited for the next-gen consoles and more!
If you’d rather listen than watch (but we encourage you to watch!), here’s an audio-only download link of the full episode. One way or the other we hope you’ll check out the full interview!
Here is a preview clip, in which Guillemot reveals his favorite of the company’s Tom Clancy-brand franchises:
And if you missed it, here’s last month’s episode of Unfiltered, in which industry legends Amy Hennig and Ted Price sit down to separately discuss what they’ve been up to lately, including Hennig’s canceled EA Star Wars project, Price’s post-Spider-Man success, and more:
Catch up on every episode of IGN Unfiltered here, including conversations with former PlayStation boss Jack Tretton, Journey creator Jenova Chen, voice actress Cissy Jones, Cuphead co-creators Chad and Jared Moldenhauer, Halo boss Bonnie Ross, and many more!
- Insomniac Boss Believes Player Community Expansion Is Most Exciting Trend – IGN Unfiltered
- Amy Hennig Explains Industry’s Problem With Players Never Finishing Stories – IGN Unfiltered
- Ted Price Talks Storytelling in AAA Games – IGN Unfiltered
- 2 Game Industry Legends Share Stories from Star Wars, Spider-Man, and More – IGN Unfiltered #40
- Amy Hennig’s Canceled Star Wars Game Was Meant to Evoke ‘Ensemble’ Feel of Films – IGN Unfiltered
- How Bonnie Ross Is Shaping the Future of Halo – IGN Unfiltered #39
Source: Read Full Article