Call Of Duty: Warzone Might Be Changing The Drop Amount Of Money
According to Amos Hodge, creative director at Raven Software, the team behind Call of Duty’s Warzone is looking to adjust the drop rate of money in the battle royale game.
The developers are looking to adjust the drop rate of money based on the player count. This will allow for the prize money to be scaled across all modes. The hope is that players won’t have to memorize a bunch of different prices, instead creating a more consistent level of value.
Theoretically, this change should help those who are not confident in playing in solo matches still be able to earn a steady amount of money to spend on the in-game stations while playing.
In other Warzone news, over 70,000 players worldwide have been banned for cheating, with many more on the way. With a player base of over 50 million players, Activision is looking to protect players from cheaters on a massive scale.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
Call of Duty: Warzone
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Patch Notes And Playlist Update Now Live
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Hits Big Player Milestone
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Season 3: Everything You Need To Know In Under 3 Minutes
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Patch Notes Reveal All The Changes And New Features
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Adds New Quads Game Mode
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Leak Reveals New Map
- Two Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Modes Just Got Updated With A Special Twist
- Call Of Duty Warzone, Modern Warfare, & Mobile Updates: Everything You Need To Know In Under 3 Minutes
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Gets Four New Weapons Soon
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Patch Notes For March 17 Update
Source: Read Full Article