Pokemon GO Shiny Stantler: How to catch shiny Stantler in Holidays 2019 Event?
Pokemon Gois kicking off it's Holiday's event around the world today and it's introducing a slew of bonuses for players to keep them out in the cold this December.
The Pokemon GO Holiday event for 2019 isn't due to begin until 12:00 am on December 24. For those of you in the UK (like us) reading this. That means you've still got some hours to go until the event begins.
However, the event begins in your local time zone, so some players in New Zealand are already enjoying the event this very second.
The event and various bonuses will last until Wednesday, January 1, 2020, at 11:59 pm.
And with the event already being live, some players have spotted a few nice bonuses that will certainly interest the rest of the world's trainers when the event goes live.
Namely, there's reports of shiny Stantler, shiny Snover, shiny Beanie Pichu and Cubchoo being reported.
Follow the links as they become available, but for the purpose of this page, we're explaining everything you need to know about catching the games new Shiny Stantler Pokemon.
At the time of writing, it's not possible to say for certain until the event goes live in our region, but based on what early reports suggest, it seems like your best bet will be encountering a shiny Shiny Stantler in the wild.
It's suggested that Stantler will also be available as a raid boss encounter, but given that there should be plenty of Stantler (also wearing Christmas bells btw) spawning, it's likely your best bet will be to encounter the reindeer pokemon in the wild.
As you can see from the above images, Shiny Stantler changes from it's natural brown to light green.
Also, in line with the holiday spirit, it seems Stantler will be spawning wearing Christmas bells for the duration of the event.
So this is a chance to earn an ultra rare shiny until January 1st. After the 1st we suspect any shiny Stantler's you encounter won't have Christmas bells on.
Keep reading as we've broken down all of the potential ways you might be able to encounter a Shiny Stantler moving forward.
Shiny Stantler in Egg Hatches:
Stantler is not be available in the game as an egg hatch at the time of writing. This could change in the future but we wouldn't count on it during the Holiday event. As such, there's no chance of catching a shiny Stantler in eggs.
Shiny Stantler inRaid Battles:
At the time of writing, reports indicate that Shiny Stantler is a potential 2 star raid boss.
Shiny Stantler inthe Wild:
Stantler will be spawning in the wild in Pokemon GO with slightly increased rates for the duration of the Holiday 2019 event.
However, as mentioned by The Silph Road, the shiny rate for wild encounters is roughly one in 450. So you're going to need to encounter a lot to find that shiny Stantler!
To increase your chances of encountering a shiny Stantler, you want to go somewhere spawning as many Stantler as possible.
We'd suggest that to boost your chances you should head over to the Silph Road Global Nest Atlas to find your nearest Stantler nest.
Obviously, the more Stantler you encounter, the higher your odds of eventually encountering a shiny.
Keep reading and you can see the full low down for the Pokemon Go Holiday 2019 event, as per Niantic's own blog post .
Pokemon GO Holiday 2019 Event Details
- Pokémon in holiday costumes: Pikachu, Raichu, and Pichu wearing beanies and Stantler wearing bells will appear in Pokémon GO for the first time!
- Pokémon appearing in the wild: Delightful Ice-type Pokémon will be appearing in the wild, such as Sneasel, Delibird, Snorunt, and more! Making its Pokémon GO debut will be Cubchoo, the Chill Pokémon!
- Pokémon appearing in Eggs: Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Vulpix, Pichu wearing beanies, and Stantler wearing bells will be hatching from 7 km Eggs!
- Pokémon appearing in Raid Battles: Raichu wearing beanies and Stantler wearing bells will be available to challenge in two-star raids!
- Pokémon attracted by Glacial Lure Modules: Throw a Glacial Lure Module onto a PokéStop near you, and you’ll have a chance of encountering Cryogonal, the Crystallizing Pokémon, making its Pokémon GO debut!
- Event-exclusive Field Research: Enjoy event-exclusive Field Research tasks that will reward you with the chance to encounter Pokémon like Pikachu wearing beanies!
- Save Shadow Pokémon! We have reason to believe that Team GO Rocket has turned more Pokémon, including Delibird, into Shadow Pokémon! There might be other Shadow Pokémon to discover in places high and low, so get out there and save them!
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter Shiny Stantler wearing bells and Shiny Snover!
- Winter-themed avatar items coming to the shop! You can look forward to a Stantler Sweater and a Stantler Headband as well as a Beanie Hat to match the one some Pikachu are wearing for this event!
Take note, Trainers! Some bonuses will change throughout the event duration.
From Tuesday, December 24, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. to Wednesday, January 1, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. in your local time zone
- Open twice as many Gifts each day: For the duration of the event, the number of Gifts you can open daily will increase to 40.
- Carry twice as many Gifts: For the duration of the event, the number of Gifts you can carry in your inventory will increase to 20.
- One guaranteed single-use Incubator per day: In order to more easily hatch Eggs during the holiday season, Trainers will receive one single-use Incubator at no cost once per day during the event by spinning a Photo Disc on a PokéStop.
From Tuesday, December 24, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. to Wednesday, December 25, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. in your local time zone
- 2× Catch Candy
- 2× Transfer Candy
From Thursday, December 26, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. to Friday, December 27, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. in your local time zone
- 2× Catch Stardust
From Saturday, December 28, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. to Sunday, December 29, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. in your local time zone
- 2× Catch XP
From Monday, December 30, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. to Wednesday, January 1, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. in your local time zone
- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during this time period
Warm up with a special winter weekend event!
During the final Saturday in December (and 2019!), you can look forward to a special eight-hour-long winter weekend event.
Date + Time
Saturday, December 28, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in your local time zone
- Two-hour Glacial Lure Module duration: Glacial Lure Modules will last two hours for the duration of the event. Pokémon such as Lapras, Delibird, Cubchoo, and more will be drawn to Glacial Lure Modules during this time!
- Glaceon with Last Resort: Use a Glacial Lure Module to evolve Eevee during the event, and you’ll get a Glaceon that knows the Charged Attack Last Resort.
- Regice returns to raids! Did you miss out on catching a Regice the last time it was available in raids? This is your chance to catch the Iceberg Pokémon!
- Two additional Raid Passes: Receive up to two additional Raid Passes during the special event time period when you spin a Photo Disc at a Gym. These Raid Passes will not be available after the event period is over. You cannot hold more than one Raid Pass at once.
There are just a few weeks left in 2019! Let’s GO end the year strong, Trainers!
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article