Pokemon Go Spinda July Quest: How to get Spinda Shiny quest with July Field Research?
Spinda Update 2
Spinda Form #8 has returned to the game with its shiny variant also available. Stay tuned for more info.
Spinda Update 1
Pokemon GO shiny Spinda will be available later tonight following the research quest changeover.
Pokemon GO June Field Research will come to an end before July starts, which as already outlined by Niantic, would include a new shiny.
The previous blog post from Niantic read:
“Spinda will be available in Field Research, and if you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!”
There’s no word on whether only one Spinda form (and shiny) will be available or if all Spinda forms will be active and available to capture as a shiny. Previously only one Spinda form has been available at any one time.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about the Dizzy bear, including details of which Spinda have been released so far.
Stay tuned, for more details later tonight.
Serebii Update: Spinda Form #8 has returned with its shiny variant also available
Original Story – At the start of August 2018 Pokemon GO surprised everyone by adding introducing Spinda. A normal-type Pokemon originally introduced in Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire.
The small dizzy bear comes with a variety of different markings. In the original game, no two Spinda’s are said to have the same markings. But in Pokemon GO, you can catch up to eight different variations of the Pokemon.
Although, at launch it was only possible to catch one of these as a reward for completing a specific Field Research Task.
Also, thanks to PokemonGOHub, we know the stats of Spinda encounters per the game’s data:
- Min CP: 431
- Max CP: 466
If you want a look at what all eight look like (including their shiny forms) take a browse through the below gallery.
Pokemon GO Spinda Forms and Shiny Forms
What Spinda forms have been released so far?
Below is a run down of the Spinda forms which have been released. Given that we have eight types, it’s possible this will take eight months to capture them all.
The forms released so far are:
- August – Form 8
- September – Form 3
- October – Form 1
- November – Form 7
- December Form 6
- January 2019 – Form 5
- February 2019 – Form 9
- March 2019 – Form 2
- April 2019 – No Change
- May 2019 – Form 4
- June 2019 – No Change
- July 2019 – TBC, more details to follow tonight
June Field Research Quests –
June Catch Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 10 Pokemon – Magikarp (shiny available), Teddiursa
- Catch a Dragon Type Pokemon – Dratini (shiny available)
- Catch 5 Water Type Pokemon – Seel (shiny available)
- Catch 5 Fighting Type Pokemon – Breloom
- Catch 10 Ground Type Pokemon – Diglett (shiny available)
- Catch 5 Flying, Dark, Psychic Type Pokemon – Poochyena (shiny available)
- Catch 3 Electric, Poison, Normal Type Pokemon – Plusle, Minun (shiny available)
- Catch 7 Grass, Water, Fire Type Pokemon – Growlithe (shiny available)
- Catch 5 Pokemon Weather Boost – Vulpix, Poliwag
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon – Weepinbell
- Use 5 Nanab Berries to help catch Pokemon – Swalot
- Use 10 Pinap Berries while catching Pokemon – Loudred
June Throw Tasks and Rewards
- Make 5 Nice Throws – Geodude (shiny available), Voltorb
- Make 3 Great Throws – Gastly (shiny available), Lileep, Anorith (shiny available)
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row – Onix (shiny available)
- Make 5 Great Curveballs Throws in a row – Spinda
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row – Larvitar (shiny available)
June Battle Tasks and Rewards
- Battle in a Gym – Mankey (shiny available), Makuhita (shiny available)
- Battle in a Gym 5 times – Machop (shiny available)
- Win a Gym Battle – Bulbasaur (shiny available), Charmander (shiny available), Squirtle (shiny available)
- Win 3 Gym Battles – Jynx
- Win 5 Gym Battles – Grimer (shiny available)
- Use a Super Effective Charged Attack in 7 Gym Battles – Electabuzz
- Battle in a Raid – Meditite (shiny available)
- Win a Lvl 2 or higher Raid – Sableye (shiny available)
- Win a Lvl 3 or higher Raid – Omanyte (shiny available), Kabuto (shiny available)
- Win 5 Raids – Aerodactyl (shiny available)
June Hatch Tasks and Rewards
- Hatch an Egg – Exeggcute, Spoink (shiny available)
- Hatch 3 Eggs – Magmar
- Hatch 5 Eggs – Chansey
June Evolve/Power Up Tasks and Rewards
- Evolve a Pokemon – Pidgey (shiny available), Eevee (shiny available)
- Use an item to evolve a Pokemon – Skarmory
- Power Up Pokemon 5 times – Bulbasaur (shiny available), Charmander (shiny available), Squirtle (shiny available)
June Miscellaneous Tasks and Rewards
- Send 10 Gifts to Friends – Alolan Exeggutor
- Trade a Pokemon – Drifloon (shiny available)
- Transfer 3 Pokemon – Shuppet (shiny available)
- Earn 5 Candies walking with your Buddy – Slakoth
- Pokemon Go
Source: Read Full Article