'Swords of Gargantua' Gets Rogue-lite Adventure Mode in New Update – Road to VR
Swords of Gargantua (2019), the multiplatform combat arena from Yomuneco and gumi, now includes a new rouge-lite adventure mode that tasks players with going into what the studios call ‘The Tesseract Abyss’.
The new update is said to put players into the deepest layers of the 4D space known as the ‘Tesseract’, tasking players to earn weapons and coins while they battle increasing difficult foes along the way.
Available in both single and multiplayer, the Tesseract Abyss is now live on all supported platforms, which includes Steam and Viveport (Vive, Rift, Index, Windows VR), and the Oculus Store (Rift, Quest).
1 of 5
Tesseract Abyss Features
- Level up your character – Player rank goes up as your performance does. As your rank increases so do abilities of your choosing.
- Become stronger through your abilities – You can use your earned coins to strengthen your abilities, such as overall HP or your strength. Therefore, the more you play Tesseract Abyss the further you can progress!
- Increase strength through weapon crafting – You can combine duplicate weapons to make stronger versions of themselves. Depending on your strategy, you can collect and strengthen a lot of weaker type weapons or earn more powerful weapons later on and speed up the process.
- Give yourself a temporary boost through artifacts – Artifacts are consumable items that players can purchase for temporary buffs, such as strength or health boosts. They can be purchased with coins and then brought into battles.
- Carry items into the abyss – Bring your items and weapons into battle! Up to four weapons and/or artifacts can be brought into battle
Source: Read Full Article