The Ascent Brings Cooperative RPG Shooting To Xbox Series X This Year
Between Cyberpunk 2077, Cloudpunk, and Ghostrunner, 2020 is set to be a rather cyberpunk-heavy year isn’t it? Microsoft added another to the list with the reveal of The Ascent during the May 2020 Inside Xbox livestream.
Developed by Neon Giant and published by Curve Digital, The Ascent will support Smart Delivery. So whether you buy the game on Xbox One or Xbox Series X, you’ll be able to play the cyberpunk RPG on both consoles. You can see the game in action in the trailer embedded below.
“The Ascent is a solo and co-op action RPG set in a cyberpunk world,” Microsoft said of the game. “The mega corporation that owns you and everyone, The Ascent Group, has just collapsed. Confusion and chaos ensue, security and order are in disarray, and without protection, everyone is left to fend for themselves. Stop gangs and hostile corporations from taking over and discover what really happened in this explosive sci-fi shooter.”
The rest of the livestream looked at other games on the near horizon for Xbox, some AAA and others indie. The highlight of the show was a gameplay reveal for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which will also support Smart Delivery.
Xbox Series X And Xbox One News
- Xbox 20/20 Games Event Recap: Dirt 5, Smart Delivery, And Everything Announced For Xbox Series X
- All The Xbox Series X Games With Free "Smart Delivery" Upgrades
- Xbox Games With Gold For May 2020 Revealed
- Xbox Series X: Release Date, Specs, Price, And Everything We Know
- How Xbox Series X Will Keep Game Install Sizes Down
Source: Read Full Article